Tar Roofing in Los Angeles
In the past, a tar roofing system, also known as built-up roofing, typically consisted of tar paper. Today’s systems are made up of alternating layers of bitumen reinforced advanced materials that include fiberglass roof membranes. Licensed A1 American Roofing roofing specialists utilize updated roofing technology for residential or commercial roof installation and also provide skilled tar roof maintenance and repair.
Tar Roof Installation
A1 American Roofing installs tar built-up roofing systems using advanced roofing technology that consists of layering high quality tar-saturated paper and liquid with asphalt, rolled asphalt, or modified bitumen. Layers are “built-up” to reinforce the roofing system and provide exceptional durability. The final layer of the completed roof installation is coated with bitumen (tar) to secure the entire system and to provide maximum protection from the sun’s UV rays and impact resistance.
Advantages of a Tar Roofing System
- Durable and long-lasting
- Multi-layered advanced roofing technology offers improved lifespan and easier maintenance
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Attractive appearance – roofs blend in and enhance windows or decks
- Excellent UV protection
- Cost-effective commercial and residential roofing system
Recognized for its overall value by building owners, roofing technicians and architects alike, A1 American Roofing quality manufactured roofing products and extensive built up roofing repair and installation that are backed up with both manufacturer warranties and labor guarantees.
Roof Maintenance Tips
A cost effective investment for residential and commercial property owners, protect your investment in a tar roof with regular repair and maintenance from A1 American Roofing
- Sign up for an annual licensed roof inspection and a complete evaluation following an extreme weather conditions such as a windstorm, snowstorm or heavy rain.
- Visually inspect your tar roof whenever possible to check for cracks or surface bubbling or other signs of wear and tear. Contact A1 American Roofing for prompt and certified roof repair to extend roof lifespan and steer clear of costly roof repairs which could have been avoided.
Contact Us Today
The best way to keep your tar roof in its best possible condition for years to come is to act fast and contact A1 American Roofing as soon as you suspect that there’s a problem.Let us help you with your roof